iPhone Tips and Member Savings
This article was written by our Strategic Link partner, Love My Credit Union Rewards.
But for all these users, few people are really making the most of this powerful piece of pocket tech. Love My Credit Union Rewards has compiled five of the best tips and tricks to help you unlock your iPhone’s true potential.
- Shake to undo: Typing error? Just shake the phone to access the undo menu. (Just make sure you hold your phone nice and tight.)
- Night shift: Burning the midnight oil? Access Night Shift from the Display and Brightness settings menu to automatically dim the white tones displayed by your screen, and take the strain off your weary eyes.
- Read out texts: Perfect for when you’re on the go. Head to Settings > General > Accessibility > Speech > Speak Selection (it should be se to off, currently). Slide the toggle to on. You can also adjust the rate of speech (slower or faster). When you get a text, select it/tap and choose “speak”.
- Manage which apps use data: Head to Settings > Cellular to set which apps are allowed to use up your cellular data, and which can only update over Wi-Fi.
- Charge your phone faster: Need to get back in the action quick? Switch on airplane mode and your iPhone will charge a lot faster.
Follow these tips, and you’ll be well on your way to making even better use of your iPhone.
Through our Strategic Link partnerships, Northwest Credit Union Association aims to strengthen your credit union’s relationship with your members by helping you deliver more value. When your credit union participates in the Sprint Credit Union Member Discount Program, Sprint will give your members cash reward deposits and an annual loyalty cash reward for every line. To find out how it works, visit LoveMyCreditUnion.org/PartnerCenter.
For questions on this partnership, please contact NWCUA’s Strategic Partnerships Manager Kaitlin Ramos at [email protected] or 503.350.2208.