Farleigh Wada Witt
Farleigh Wada Witt is the premier credit union law firm of the Pacific Northwest serving credit unions & CUSOs in every area of financial services.
Farleigh Wada Witt is the premier credit law firm of the Pacific Northwest serving credit unions in every area of financial services. From the boardroom to the back office to the teller line, in courtrooms and state capitals, and from main street to the cloud – Farleigh Wada Witt knows credit union legal issues and how to solve them.
Farleigh Wada Witt brings decades of credit union industry expertise to help our credit union clients achieve success. Brian Witt and Hal Scoggins alone have more than 60 years of financial service experience.
Our firm represents the Northwest Credit Union Association and affiliates and over 250 credit unions and CUSOs in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Oregon, Utah and Washington, and throughout the country.
Our expertise and focus in serving credit unions provides us with a depth of credit union specific knowledge and experience that is simply unmatched.
Practical Advice, Resources and Solutions for Credit Union & CUSO Challenges
Areas of expertise include:
• Federal and state regulatory compliance
• Operations and product planning, policies and forms
• Vendor contract review and negotiation
• Commercial loan documentation
• Corporate governance
• Employment and executive compensation
• Mergers, examination and enforcement actions
• CUSO formation, products and services
• Commercial and consumer collections, foreclosures, bankruptcy/creditors’ rights
With twenty-one attorneys, five paralegals and our administrative support team, we can bring the right resources to solve any credit union legal or compliance issue.