- This event has passed.
3 Ways Credit Unions Achieve Sustainable Growth
April 22, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Attend a FREE webinar brought to you by CUNA Strategic Services and Passageways.
Nearly every strategic plan includes plans for growth. As simple as it may sound, growth means welcoming new challenges, new distractions, and growing pains. Communication is the key to overcoming adversity as you move into uncharted territory.
In this webinar, Bert Fisher from Our Community Credit Union will share three ways the credit union has grown by enabling staff and middle management to step up to a new level:
- Communication: It’s critical to establish a creative and collaborative environment across departments, projects, and branches. Employees must have the tools to communicate clearly, so that goals are understood and deadlines are met.
- Culture: When you’re looking to inspire your staff, it’s important to build an enjoyable and fulfilling workplace. Your intranet can foster a culture of ownership by equipping your employees with ways to create and share ideas.
- Strategic Growth: Management must track key goals, assess inefficiencies, identify and correct negative trends, and align strategies with credit union objectives.
- Matt Maxwell, director business development, Passageways
- Bert Fisher, CEO, Our Community Credit Union
For more information, contact Rick Govek, CUNA Strategic Services alliance manager, at 800-356-9655, ext. 4189, or [email protected].